I was bored.
I haven't been bored in oh.. god knows when.
Being bored means having nothing to do and not currently being engaged in any sort of activity. Hence, the setting in of boredom.
I was bored.
I couldn't remember the last time I was bored but last night I was. Geez. Rewind to the beginning of the day. It's Friday and my last day at uni for this semester. For the first time, I don't set the alarm and sleep in. I had my Media Plan Report due at 5pm that day and everything was done, save the references and appendices that needed to be sorted but I had plenty of time.
$12 for 8 pieces of chocolate
I start the day by running to Adelaide Street to get some material for my appendices at Chocolate to die for. While I'm there, I spend $12 on 8 pieces of gourmet chocolate. I justify the cost by saying that I've worked really hard this semester and I deserve it dammit!
Lunch with a friend
After my mini-shopping spree, I had lunch with Jose at Winter Garden. It was just us and it was so nice to spend some time with him. It's always nice to spend time with him and especially since he's leaving at the end of the month. We end up doing some shopping at Target and I found the cutest pair of shoes I'd seen my whole life. Well, besides the pink ones I bought at HarbourTown which I've only worn twice...
I go back to uni to finish off my report and hand it in, then Nathan calls me and we end up going for a bite at Bubbles. Before that, I make a quick stop at Myer and spend $40 on that pair of shoes. Sigh... At Bubbles, I have tiramisu and cappuccinno, which was heaven. I was content. It was the last day of uni, I feel good, I've done well and I'm having tiramisu. Aahh...
Brisbane's Paragon
Jose meets us at Bubbles and Sam & Kitty are with him. We wait for Zoe and then we're off to Queen's Plaza which just opened on Wednesday. I only realised it was open when I was walking to Chocolate to die for earlier that day. I got so excited when I saw Mont Blanc, Tiffany & Co and Witchery. It's just like Paragon! We went into a CD shop and I almost go crazy. The new albums from Nine Inch Nails, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Audioslave were all out. CDs in Brisbane are so expensive so I'm waiting for Singapore, but I was so excited. Aahh...
At the end of the day, I'm at home, watching TV in bed and feeling bored. I can't believe the semester is over. My mind is buzzing with all the crap I have to do. People's birthdays, finding a company who will take me as an intern, deciding what to write for my thesis, packing, Thursday's celebration. Should I invite Kiwi Boy? Oh well... another problem for another day
No comments:
Post a Comment