Life is very interesting. I am always in quiet awe and appreciation with the way things play out so unexpectedly, yet so astutely. It's a Saturday night and I am home. Hold on now, what?? Yeah well, I am getting old and I need my rest. Besides, I spent the whole day outside.
I've come to enjoy my Saturdays in Singapore. Spent shopping with my brother of all people. Last week we stayed in the east at Parkway. Today, we conquered Orchard Road. Well, sort of. In my quest to find a gift for Bentley, I ended up exchanging a marketing book for an Ogilvy advertising book at Kinokuniya and buying a brand-spanking new bikini. My initial intention was to buy a cheap one that could substitute for the bikini bottom that vanished from my laundry basket in Brisbane. But seeing how the prices were so low (22 bucks a pop!) I ended purchasing a cute little blue number with the tiniest bottom I have ever come across. I didn't find a pressie for Bentley and decided the amount I spent on getting him that Foo Fighters album was enough to tide for at least a month.
So I sit here, revelling in my new book and new bikini and think... Thinking of things I could do. I could start working on my proposal for my Honours application. I could read the Ogilvy book. I could start compiling all the drunken stories/life stories I've amassed over the years. I could sit and count the seconds to Monday when my results are out. Yes, in about 36 hours, my exam results will be out. This should be very fun. Woo..
No comments:
Post a Comment