Friday, October 14, 2005

Time of your life

The girls dragged me out last night. I was tired, I'd had a long week, I had to walk home in the rain from uni and it was still pouring. But I let them drag me out anyway. I was the biggest grump so Sarah started pointing out everything that was going on in my life and then we realised that I was the Successful One. Nat is the Hot One, Sarah is the Fun & Friendly One, Sam is the Angry Redhead, Jamie is the Sweet Blond and I'm the Successful One.

I was so exhausted and grumpy to even notice what a good day it was. Here's why I'm the supposed "Successful One"

  • I got conditional acceptance into Honours
  • Judy wants me to possibly tutor a couple of classes next year
  • I was offered an Internship at an ad agency in West End for the summer
  • I was offered another job, which I might have to turn down for the internship
  • I'm going out with the cutest thing I've seen all year
Wow. It's a good day to be me. I was still to exhausted to celebrate, so we pushed celebrations to our Sunday cocktails. Woo hoo.

No comments: