Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Of Beer & Towers

I had dinner yesterday with my uni friends. More specifically, I got drunk on beer with Stephen, Liam, Gary & Sonya. We were celebrating Stephen's birthday and Liam had finished his exams. I got to the Guild Bar and realised my ID was still in the pocket of my jeans. At home. So I hiked all the way back with Sony, who chucked her bag at my place. We met up with the boys and had a few rounds of Stella. Well, I had a few rounds of Stella and got embarrassingly drunk again...

We ended up going to the Ship Inn at South Bank for dinner, but the main attraction was really the beer tower. It was just a tube of beer with a tube of ice inside and a tap at the bottom. We were pretty psyched. We had some food, not that it made any difference to how drunk we all were. But it was fun.

We walked Stephen to his car and the rest of us walked along the fake beach back to the city. Liam grabbed me and pretended to throw me into the water. He carried me over the water, where I was screaming at him to put me down. We ended up at the Casino, having Daiquiris and then Gary left and went home.

Sony and Liam came back here, where Sony grabbed her bag that she left at my place and went to Heath's place in the Valley. Liam stayed behind for a round of Cosmopolitans with me. Fun.

Stephen, Liam & Gary at the Guild Bar

At the Ship Inn @ South Bank. Sony & me.

Stephen, falling in love with the Beer Tower. While Liam tries to pour a drink.

Poor Gary getting cut out!

No comments: