Wednesday, December 21, 2005

TAG - You're it!

Berns has "tagged" me so I shall do this.

Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours.

  1. I secretly wish I was a rock star. You know, a bass player in a band like my brother. Haha. Don't judge.
  2. I read all magazines starting with the back page.
  3. At home, I like to cook my sausages until they're slightly burnt, then eat the skin, then eat the thing from the outside layer in. It sounds gross and it looks gross. But it's fun.
  4. When I was younger, I had an imaginary friend called Aidan. Which is actually Nadia spelled backwards.
  5. I've only ever been to one concert my whole life & that was the Suede concert with my brother. Blame it on bad timing and financial issues.
Ok. I shall tag...
  1. Azri
  2. Dersh
  3. Tara
  4. Natalia
  5. Sam

No comments: