Spent the day on the Gold Coast yesterday with Reuvin and his friends. A day at the beach is an instant pick-me-up and come to think of it, I wasn't even looking at the boys. I had a nice nap on the beach, then went swimming. After getting knocked over by a big wave, I called it quits and made Reuvin a mermaid tail. I am pretty talented at sand sculpture eh...
Anyway, I realised a few sure-fire ways to put a smile on my stupid face.
(1) Go to the beach, it's super fun;
(2) Go shopping, if there is money to be spent. There's something about falling in love with a dress or a pair of shoes... it's heaven I tell ya;
(3) Eat out, having someone else cook my food makes me feel good...
(4) Watch Sex and the City DVDs, although I'm getting weary of the 4 seasons I have - someone get me Season 5 & 6!
I realised that it's my holidays & dammit I'm going to have fun if it kills me. So I need to stop moping around and get off my ass and do something. Because once uni starts, I'm gonna be dying for a break. So I'm off to make a list of things I've always wanted to do, but never got around to doing it.
Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment