Friday, June 30, 2006

Rejection

DAVID JONES REJECTED MY CREDIT CARD TODAY.


I went in with Jess to buy Clinique soap and the damn register declined my credit card. ALL my credit cards. It was awful. I later went to the pharmacy to get some cold medicine and the credit card worked fine. Go figure.

The weather got really chilly the last few weeks and being the genius that I am, I forget to bundle up. Now I have a cold and that's not fun. Hence the shopping spree at the pharmacy buying cold medicine.

Ugh.

When you have a cold and your nose is all runny and you're scrambling for tissue - that's not attractive. I'm amazed Damien wanted to see me today anyway.

I found myself a new perfume but now I have to wait until I get paid to actually buy it. Sigh.

This is a boring post. Nothing else is new. Just same work. Or no work. Bah.

No comments: