Monday, August 14, 2006

National Day Ball 2006

We had the National Day Ball at the Hilton Hotel on Saturday this year and it was so much fun! Yeah the photos are small cos I got them off the website. Damien was supposed to bring my camera but he happily left it on the dressing table. At home. In Hamilton.

Him: You didn't give it to me!
Me: Why couldn't you take it yourself??
Him: I didn't know where it was!
Me: I told you it was on the dresser!

We rocked up to River City for some cocktails and then walked to the Hilton where we got a bottle of champagne. Okay, where I got a bottle of champagne and then got drunk before dinner was served. Woo.. What else is new? The band was great and the theme was Polynesian, so you can imagine the sounds of the Beach Boys in the Ballroom... and drunk Nadia singing along





The party was fun, the food was alright and the music was great. I had a fantastic time! Damien looked so nice in his suit :P

1 comment:

Si1vara said...

You look so pretty! In that teeny weensy photo...