There are exactly 14 days to go before I have to hand in 3 spiral-bound copies of my thesis to the Research Office before 4.30pm. It's my second last weekend before the thesis submission and I'm sick of it.
Damien's in Melbourne now on holiday and believe me, I did not let him go without much whining and whimpering and pouting. I even hid his bag while he was in the bathroom but because there are only 2 places to hide (under the bed or in my closet) he pretty much found his bag easily. So I let him go. With a very big pout and a demand for lots of presents (a bag full) and then a very big hug. Oh poo.
At least with him out of Brisbane, it gives me the chance to work on my thesis over the weekend. Oh joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment