1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Nope.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Nope. Nothing wrong with the current one.
3. New house?
Yes. City living is becoming expensive.
4. What will you do different in 07?
I dunno, assuming I move out of the city I'll probably do more travelling.
5. New Years resolution?
To be financially independant finally
6. What will you not be doing in 07?
I will not be... a worrywart
7. Any trips planned?
Singapore in early January
Bangkok in mid January
Back to Brisbane end January
Maybe Sydney February
Maybe Iceland in May for conference
Hopefully UK in July for another conference
Paris in October (but not likely) for rugby world cup
Dubai in November (hopefully) for a wedding
New Zealand in December for another conference
8. Wedding plans?
Not my own but yes, maybe. Wait for the invitation
9. What's on your calendar?
Too much. Apart from all the trips, journal article deadlines, conference deadlines, family coming to Brisbane, graduation, moving...
10. What can't you wait for?
Can't wait to move. Can't wait to start work in February.
11. What would you like to see happen different?
Me not being such a sook.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
The frequency of me getting stroppy!
13. What happened in 06 that you didn't think would ever happen?
Meeting someone like Damien
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Oh, I like to think I'm pretty nice. Maybe not to whinge to them so much.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06?
Nope.
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
I will continue my relationship with my beloved bubbly...
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
Ah.. it's pretty good as it is..
18. Will you do charity work?
Does going to fundraiser events count?
19. Will you go to bars?
Oh yeah
20. Will you be nice to people you dont know?
Maybe
21. Do you expect 07 to be a good year for you?
I hope so
22. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
Oh my god. So much. Like you wouldn't believe.
23. Do you plan on having a child?
Haha. NO WAY!
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends?
Of course. My friends are fantastic!
25. Major lifestyle changes?
Exercise more. I do pretty alright as it is...
26. Will you be moving?
Yes.
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 07 that happened in 06?
I'll make sure there are no typos in my survey!
28. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Still reviewing my options, but leaning towards Lindsay's invite.
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
Yes!
30. Wish for 2007?
That it's even better than 2006 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment