Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thank you Singapore!

So... I have returned to Brisbane. Tales of my escapades may or may not see the light (?) on this website. We'll see how bored I am. I did meet up with friends, spent some time with family (managed to stay sane too) and squeezed in a shopping trip to Bangkok. I didn't buy many things on my shopping trip, but my bag was still stuffed when I tried to pack for my return trip to Brisbane. Go firgure.

Katherine, Jose, Nurul, Nick, Kay, Debs, MaryAnn, Amanda - thank you guys for seeing me while I was in town and spending time with an old friend who's only around once a year! It was fabulous. Almost everyone either got me a present or gave me a treat. I felt so special! Whether it was a meal or drinks, it was great. I had a great time. I got to see almost everyone I wanted to see, but there were still a couple of people or so who I didn't get to meet with at all. I was a little sore with those people. I didn't know how to feel about that. I only come to town once a year, I don't stay for long, yet you can't seem to find the time to see me just ONCE the whole 14 days I was there. That's just rubbish.

But anyhoo, it was a great trip. It was only great cos I got to see everyone. The next time I come to Singapore might not be the same. My trip is likely to be even shorter and I may have a travel buddy with me!

No comments: