I was "tagged" by my friend Kay and since I haven't emerged from my depressed haze sufficiently to do a significant amount of productive work, I shall do this.
These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. I can only work if my desk is really, really messy. I'm quite the neat freak at home. The scary kind that throws clothes at messy people and vacuums at least twice a week. I just like to see everything in order and looking neat so my mind is at peace. But at work... my desk is a disaster area. I just can't think if everything is neat and organised. I don't know why.
2. I eat hot dogs funny. I like the sausages cooked until the skin is crisp, almost burnt sometimes. Then I will eat it from a satay stick, starting from the skin, then making my way to the middle, working my way from outer layer, in. I'll strip it of its skin. Then strip it of its outer layer of flesh, and it just goes on layer by layer. All the while the bare, pale flesh of the sausage is exposed for all to see. And be grossed out by.
3. I have a method when eating foods out of a little tub/container. Things like jelly, or chocolate mousse that comes in little plastic bowls, I can't eat haphazardly. I have a straight line across from one end of the bowl to the other end at all times. And if anyone has a bite of my food and messes up the line, it annoys me a little.
4. I like to pop the spots on my boyfriend's back. I know it's gross and some of you may have inadvertantly read something you did not wish to read.
5. I iron my sheets. And spray them with starch. I don't know how weird this is, but my friends and housemates tell me it is.
6. I stand with my feet turned in. You know how some people, like ballerinas, stand with their heels together and the feet turned out? I stand with my feet turned in and my heels pointing out. Don't know why.
So I don't know how weird all that stuff it. But there you go. It was a bit difficult making it to six eh? Now I shall tag the following people:
1. Bernard
2. Lindsay
3. Azri
4. Zaza
5. Debbie
6. Ely
Man, it was hard making it to six again there!
6 comments:
done
done
done as well
done as well
Wow I never knew about your eating habits! Hee hee hee
yes, you are weird... :)
Post a Comment