Friday, April 13, 2007

Slug

Two posts in one day. What does that say?

I rejected the idea of going to work yesterday, so I didn't. Up till about lunchtime, I still had every intention of going but then I gave up. I had lunch with Bernard and Lindsay at Satay Club, after which Lindsay had to rush back to work. Fellow work-piker Bernard and I went to Target where he was planning to buy a frying pan. My male friends around me are more domesticated than the average male I would say. But my boyfriend is a bonafide man's man. Who doesn't separate his whites from his colours and leaves a mess in his wake. But he tries. Aww.

Anyway, I ended up walking around the mall by myself. This was something I actually enjoy but never really have the chance to do all that often. Ended up spending a bit of money, but at least it put a bloody smile on my sour face. Then met Lindsay again at yoga class, after which I felt good as new (well almost).

And today, I have sat here for 3 hours and have not yet touched my Stage 2 Document. Nor have I touched the pile of student assignments I have to mark. I'm not ready to be agitated again. Students have a way of agitating me. Especially when they ask stupid questions or give me assignments that do not follow my instructions. You would think university students were smarter. But no.

Still. Cannot. Get. Arse. Into. Gear.

No comments: