The holiday is over and I am sadly back at work.
I went to Singapore with Damien over the summer and while we were there, made a trip up to Bangkok with my brother and mum. Some notable moments of my holiday included:
- Spending too much money at MAC (on at least 7 different eyeshadows no less)
- Spending too much money buying shoes at Charles and Keith
- Finding $35 bottles of 700ml Singapore Sling premix at duty free
- The countless number of times I justified my spending by saying, "I don't have to shop for the whole year!" (and we all know I probably will)
- Buying too many new outfits, for work and functions but not so much casual
- Yelling at Chinese tourists at the Night Safari for using flash photography shamelessly
- New Year's Eve at Sentosa
- Experiencing discrimination at Cafe Del Mar (the bartender's refusal to sell me jugs, but willingess to sell my Caucasian boyfriend jugs not 5 minutes later)
- Mambo night at Zouk
- My brother getting the car crashed by a clueless 21-year-old homosexual boy driving his mother's Mercedes
- $12 jugs of cocktails in Bangkok
- Almost missing the flight back to Singapore from Bangkok
- 10 free drinks at St James (ladies night!)
- Finally standing up on the wakeboard
- Old Chang Kee
More to follow. For now, I return to my sad post-graduate existence.
1 comment:
So nice to have you back. I was missing your posts.
Love your trip photos, especially of the elephants in Thailand. They were so cute.
And oh, I'm jealous because I *love* Charles and Keith !!!
Post a Comment