Friday, February 29, 2008

No win

It's 8.15am and I've already had a work drama. It's too early to have already had a work drama!

Work drama happened at 8.05am. I've just spent the last 10 minutes trying not to freak out.

Confirmation document is due today. Supervisor sends me an email saying she won't have time to look at it and she's sure it'll be fine. She'll be in Adelaide today and won't get a change to read it at all. Then a second email comes in saying she's had a quick look and I won't pass confirmation as I have too many research questions. I need to change my scale development study to be a part of study one, not a study on its own. Statistic advisor wants me to do the opposite.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

you should smack her in the head. lol. man. indecisive la!

Si1vara said...

what? WHAT??? that's madness. u poor thing. what are you going to do?? just hand it in and pray? anyways good luck babe. *hugs*

Si1vara said...

by the way, NICE pink new layout! :P