A tag by Kay has led me to do this, encouraging my affliction to procratinate.
Meme Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself
Tag at least 3 people at the end of your blog and link to their blogs
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving comments in their blog
1. Like Kay, I too have done the "weird things about me" list previously. Anyhoo, here goes the non-important things about me. Firstly, when I drive I somehow tend to stick my chin out. I don't know why and I don't know how weird I look. I just do it.
2. I hate mess. I can't stand it when the house looks untidy or dishes are unwashed in the sink or if there are piles of clothes on the floor. However, I am a natural born slob. Hence, I am constantly cleaning and thus begins the eternal struggle within.
3. I hate bean sprouts and I always order my food without bean sprouts. If by some unfortunate chance I have forgotten to make this request, or the kitchen staff makes a mistake or if they are just there in my food, I will remove the bean sprouts one by one until every single last one of them is gone. And THEN I will start to eat my food.
4. I love breakfast but living in Australia, everything breakfast has some form of pig in it. Usually bacon or ham, this easily wipes out 80% of any breakfast menu in front of me. I almost always end up having the vegetarian option which I don't really enjoy. So my morning will start with a high at the idea of breakfast outside but end with a low because I couldn't eat most of what was on the menu. Yet I continue to suggest breakfast, giddy with excitement over having breakfast outside.
5. I can cook. I think I might go so far as to say that I am a good cook. Living alone for a year and a half forced me to learn. Among the things I can cook: chicken rice, mee rebus, mee siam, beef kuay teow, whole steamed fish, fish and chips, lasagne, quiche, frittatta, steak and chips, mashed potatoes, bee hoon, pasta, pizza, shortbread, chocolate chip cookies, cake, bread pudding... all from scratch. And the list goes on. I read SuperFood Ideas for interesting, quick and easy recipes and my motivation for expanding my culinary knowledge is the fact that I have to cook for my boyfriend as well (we alternate). I don't want to be one of those women who are great at everything but hopeless in the kitchen.
6. Sometimes, I don't like my cooking. Usually it's when I've tried a new recipe and the end result is so far beyond my expectations. Damien on the other hand will eat anything that I make and he usually loves it too. He especially likes it when I don't like my own food because then there's more for him.
Ok, I will tag Bernard, Lindsay, and Zaza. Have fun!
1 comment:
hahahha I laughed so much while reading that entry babe! I like the breakfast one, hehehehheh, so poor thing. :P
Post a Comment