Things to do:
1. Mark assignments - 17 to go!
2. Go through research desgin - needs brain power, try not to get too upset
3. Edit Partner Organisation proposal - sigh
4. Find money - cannot be done
5. Try not to murder someone from payroll - for the love of god, please pay me already!
6. RA work - can wait
Feeling:
1. Stressed over research desgin
2. Overwhelmed by amount of work to be done
3. Bored with the prospect of marking
4. Upset with poverty
5. Frustrated with people
6. Despair at the reality that thesis will indeed not be completed on time
Coping mechanisms:
1. Shopping - unable to be accomplished due to lack of funds
2. Eating - leads to a viscious circle of feeling like a po-po, perpetuating negative feelings
Solution:
don't know... anyone?
1 comment:
You've already done so much by separating your feelings from the problems. I could learn how to do that: most of the time I end up thinking that I'm the problem!!
So ok, you are stressed, you are very busy but you have talent and brains on your side. So all that work is in good hands.
Shopping would be good, I agree, but honestly I've been in town recently and there's nothing really exciting there. Everything is late. Australia is late, late late. Have I put you off shopping just a little bit? I hope so.
Maybe you could go watch Sex in the City...not sure if you've already seen that. I think that might be fun...
Post a Comment