Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Drudgery

I love weekends. I live for weekends. Some of the things I love doing on weekends: sleeping in; meeting my friends for lunch (Kadoya anyone?); going to movies; watching rugby at Middle Park. I find the rest of the week absolute drudgery. Especially today where there's no one around. There's Angela, but we're more acquaintances than friends. Then there's Sharine, but she's 2 weeks away from submitting her Honours thesis (stay away!). Olivia just walked in, so at least it's one more body in the office. No one else is around??!! I find that perplexing. Dom is still away in Cardiff at the moment and if Cheryl were to come in, it would be later and not this early.

Sigh...

To do list:

  1. Paper revisions for Wollongong conference (due Friday)
  2. Ethics application - interview guide (which reminds me, must see Stephen Cox)
  3. Research proposal for partner organisation (six weeks)
  4. Paper revisions for Brighton conference (due in three weeks, and I still have not decided if I will go)

Then there's all the usual boring stuff. Urgh. I am so over all this. My turn for a holiday!

No comments: