In an effort to be more healthy, I decided to try the Kraft Philadelphia extra light - only 5% fat. I have always loved Kraft cream cheese. This stuff is always so beautiful that I could eat it on its own. I had never tried the new Extra Light before, so I decided to give it a go.
And it was like deja-vu with the yoghurt. This stuff is just yuck.
The Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese comes in a selection of regular (yum), light (yum), and extra light (yuck - wth?). I've decided that food products that are virtually fat-free are also taste, texture and enjoyment free. I cannot understand the consumer reviews stating that they couldn't taste a difference. There is a huge difference! It tastes like powder!!!
If anyone is really worried about fat, light is just as delicious as the regular, full-fat version.
Extra light is just awful! Yuck. YUCK. YUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment