Monday, September 08, 2008

Spotted!

Matt Giteau and Stirling Mortlock coming out of Sugar and Spice coffee shop on Adelaide Street.

I was standing at the bus stop, facing towards the entrance of the coffee shop when I noticed a guy step out of the shop. He looked like an ordinary guy, wearing a polo shirt, bermudas and shoes. I looked at his face for a while before I realised who I was looking at. Hey, that's Matt Giteau! And then, his buddy stepped out of the shop just behind him, talking on a mobile phone in a soft-spoken kind of voice. That's Stirling Mortlock! I felt very pleased with myself for being in the right place at the right time, but very quickly I remembered that these were Wallabies and that I supported the All Blacks, so I looked away.

I should have gone up to Matt Giteau and given him a hard time about the game on Saturday. But then again, I probably would have just looked like an idiot.

No comments: