Thursday, November 06, 2008

Freestyle

This year, we had our Staff Awards lunch on Melbourne Cup Day again and we, research students, got to attend. It wasn't a very big event; we just played a game where we had to build a horse and dress a jockey, and then we had the funny awards and serious awards, then lunch of pizza - yum!


After the lunch, we went to the Casino for daiquiris, but then headed to Freestyle at Emporium for dessert!


Cheryl had wanted creme brulee and I couldn't decide between the bread and butter pudding or a chocolate cake. I eventually settled on a brownie and when the desserts came out, we were impressed! They weren't as impressive the last time I was at Freestyle!


We shared the desserts, although Sam protested that she was full. Rubbish. How can you say no to such delicious-looking desserts?!

No comments: