I bought an Apple & Bee fold out bath bag from Ciao Bella the other day. I chose the pale blue apple design, not realising that they had several more designs from Apple & Bee itself. Later that evening, I walked past Perfect Potion on my way to the bus stop after gym and spotted the same Apple & Bee fold out bath bag in the parkland midnight blue design that I liked much better than the pale blue apple design. Doh!
The next day, I received an email from Ciao Bella informing me that due to an oversight, they were out of stock on the Apple & Bee bath bags in pale blue apples. My options were to wait until Tuesday for the new stock to arrive, get the apple blossom midnight blue design instead, or receive a refund. I chose the refund. Now I was free to get the parkland midnight blue design from Perfect Potion - yay!
I had to wait until Saturday before I was able to head to Perfect Potion again. I walked into the store and couldn't find any of the bath bags. I asked the salesgirl about them who then told me that they had sold them out that day. Oh no!! Disappointed, I walked out of the store... but then I noticed a display bath bag in the window. I went back in and asked her about it to which she admitted she'd forgotten all about the display bath bag and that it was indeed the last one. So I grabbed it. Yay!
Now, I am in possession of my beloved Apple & Bee fold out bath bag in parkland midnight blue design. I'm ready for my weekend trip to Byron Bay!
The parkland midnight blue bath bag that I bought is the one in the foreground :)
No comments:
Post a Comment