Friday, January 29, 2010
Kangaroo Point
I woke up at 5.30am yesterday to go for a run with an office buddy. We met at the Goodwill Bridge on the QUT side and ran across and along Kangaroo Point. It was a short run, but we also went up the stairs at the cliffs. I sound really crazy everytime I think this, but I quite like doing the stairs. Go figure. Although, I only did them once yesterday... because I'm soft :(
I remember the first time doing the stairs at bootcamp. I happily ran up them thinking, "Oh, this isn't so bad!" And then halfway up, something clicks and I'm going, "OH MY GOD THIS IS PAINFUL!"
Anyway, I enjoyed the morning run and I do prefer running with company. But having woken up so early has completely thrown me and I've been feeling wrecked since 3pm yesterday. I need to do it again so my body gets used to it. Soft!

No comments:
Post a Comment