Monday, May 24, 2010

Melbourne

I'm going to Melbourne this Friday! 

I will be heading over on Friday afternoon on a 4pm flight so I will probably head to the airport sometime after lunch. My dad has a flight and I thought it would be nice to fly down to see him since I haven't seen him in about a year or so. Unfortunately, in the interest of cost-saving the airline doesn't have them stay in any one place for very long, least of all Australian flights. So he arrives on Friday night and leaves on Saturday night. 
 



We are staying at the Hotel Rendezvous and when I say we, I mean that I am sponging off my dad and getting free accommodation. Hehe. Initially, I thought we were staying at the Crown Promenade and got so excited about that. I stayed there when I went to ANZMAC last year, which was complete good luck and it was amazing! I was a little disappointed to find out we were staying somewhere else, and then had to laugh at myself for being such a princess. 


Every time I travel, there always seems to be some awesome exhibition happening. I remember seeing Salvador Dali Liquid Desire, which so far has been my favourite. So this time around, I am dragging my Papa to see Titanic: The Artefact Exhibition. I was also keen on going to Brunetti's for breakfast but have been warned by Lindsay about the weekend crowds.

No comments: