I'm not much of a music listener - I don't have an mp3 player, I don't drive (and thus don't listen to the radio), and I don't play music at home. But I do love Chris Cornell. I used to be, and still am, a big Audioslave fan. I remember years ago when they released their first album with Cochise, Like a Stone, and my favourite, I Am The Highway, Nicky bought me a copy for my birthday which was an awsome present. I also remember more recently, going to see Casino Royale. The most exciting part of the movie for me was the beginning when they were playing the soundtrack and immediately, I recognised the voice of Chris Cornell. I was excited like you wouldn't believe that Chris Cornell had written the soundtrack. Haha.
So today, I'm listening to Chris Cornell's music on my computer at work. My other weakness - rock stars! Haha...

2 comments:
he made a solo album with timbaland... its kinda bad...
hah. oh no! this is why i don't listen to music per se. i just keep listening to the old stuff
Post a Comment